- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative and sufficient Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe that a person becomes justified by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is progressively sanctified and finally glorified.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that we ought to manifest that unity wherever and whenever possible.