Join us on April 28, 2018
Conflict is all around us and too often in us yet God offers to us and challenges us to pursue “Restoration and Peace.”
Hosted by Biblical Counseling Center, this year’s conference equips and encourages individuals and churches to be instruments of God’s peace to a broken world. If you wonder about how to resolve conflict in your own life or help those in conflict around you, join us for day focused on the biblical strategies for Restoration and Peace. Dr. Nathan Millican, Dr. Tim Allchin, and the staff of the Biblical Counseling Center will presenting practical instruction all day on April 28. We would love for you to join us!
Schedule: 9:00 AM- 3:30 PM
- 8:30: Check-In and Coffee
- 9:00: Keynote #1 — God’s Heart for Restoration – Dr. Nathan Millican
- 10:15- 11:00: **Workshop #1 Restoration Top 10
- 11:15 – 12:00: **Workshop #2 Restoration Top 10
- 10:15-12:45: Mini-Seminar for Church Leaders – LAUNCH: Develop a Biblical Counseling Team @ your Church (RSVP for Catered Box Lunch)
- 12:00 – 12:45: Lunch in Bethel Cafe
- 1:00-1:45: Keynote #2 – Relational Peacemaking – Dr. Tim Allchin
- 2:00 –3:30: Workshop #3 — Relational Peacemaking Tracks
**Each workshop time slot will have multiple options for you to choose from. The complete workshop list and presenters will be listed soon here on the website. BCC Counseling staff has more than 200,000 hour of counseling experience guiding individuals and families to Restoration and Peace.
Bethel Baptist Church
200 N. Roselle Road
Schaumburg, IL 60194
To register, visit the Conference page at Biblical Counseling Center’s website or phone us at 847-398-7193. Online registration: $30. Walk-in registration: $40.
These tracks run in both the morning and afternoon, except Basics of Biblical Counseling which is in the morning only. All include handouts and other resources.
MAIN SPEAKERS’ BIOS:
Please click on a name to read more about the speaker.